Friday 9 January 2015

Clearing the cobwebs

Hi Blog world...
Hi...
I feel like I need to apologize for being away for so long, but really, who am I apologizing to? You, me, the Internet? Ha, well, please forgive me for my absence. I've been busy- you know, if busy includes sleeping (actually, not sleeping), drinking a LOT of coffee, avoiding housework, being grumpy because my craft room was invaded by my adorable hurricane of a son, having another baby (YEAH, 3 boys! And you better believe they will know how to sew, cook and crochet!), and a whole lot of nothing. Ok, somethings.

 Shepherd getting ready for SK school pictures

Liam (aka Hurricane) getting ready for church 

My peaceful Benedict

I know most of my posts say I'm planning on posting some of my projects soon, but seriously folks, I am working on it. Be excited for tiny newborn dipes, my most beautiful baby blanket yet, of course hats and maybe some other crafts. I've been behind for 2 years (yeah, 2 years since my last post), let's see if 2015 is my year at becoming a successful "Mommy blogger", maybe even a Pinterest phenomenon. Doubt it, they just added Friends to Netflix! (No Laura, that's junk)

Anyway, again, sorry. I am still here, for anyone who reads these humble stitches of my heart...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment