Thursday 29 August 2013

Here we go again...

Oh my, how embarrassing! I was just about to hammer out a blog post about being a lazy blogger, that I am still around, just crazy busy until I noticed my last blog post was that exactly! Lazy blogger. Well again, I am still around, I've been working on a few projects and WE MOVED!

Moving Day

We are now in a Northern Ontario community while my husband teaches on the reserve. At first we thought our move would just be temporary but after discussing with my husband and praying, we decided we would relocate for a while, we even bought a house ($86,500 for a house, yes please!).

Front view of our new house

Many big milestones have happened and are coming up for us that I will be sure to post, like my little Sheppy heading to Junior Kindergarten next week, Trevor starting his first full-time teaching job, Shep's 4th birthday, tons of house projects....oh my the list is long!


Shepherd riding the bus for the first time during the Safe Riders Orientation.

No comments:

Post a Comment