Tuesday 24 January 2012

Still going...strong?

Well, I'm still pregnant. I should be glad because it gives me a chance to finish the 2 blankets I'm making for the baby (we don't know what we're having and I have too many yellow and green blankets, I wanted a colourful girly one and a nice blue one), as well as all the baby hats I keep dreaming about.

My son doesn't like when I crochet, he always says "no, no, no Mommy" and pulls it out of my hands. It's a good thing he's cute or that would just be annoying. He gets the yarn caught between his fingers and it's hilarious watching him try to unravel himself. Much cuter than when my husband moves my projects and ends up undoing rows of my hard work!

So, while my son is napping and the house is quiet, I think I'll pour myself a cup of raspberry leaf tea (apparently helps to bring on contractions, I've been drinking it for a few weeks!) and stitch until the baby comes.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the time toots, because once baby #2 comes...well, you know!
    Of course, if you manage to train the second one to nap the same time as S, then, all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will miss my alone time, that's for sure. Also, S won't be napping for much longer so I need to cherish the few moments alone I have now! Happy crafting my dear!

    ReplyDelete