Wednesday 25 January 2012

Boy or Girl?

Since we don't know the gender of our bun in the oven, I'm always being asked if I have a "feeling" whether it's a girl or a boy. For the longest time I felt it might be a girl because the ultrasound tech said "she" at one point during our appointment even though we told her we wanted to keep it a surprise. Over the last few weeks I've change my thoughts to the baby being a boy with a heart rate usually hovering around 136beats (anything below 145 is supposed to be a boy, anything over is a girl, according to ol' wives tales).

Well, I wasn't able to commit to either one of my feelings so I've been making gender specific hats and I'll just sell the hats I don't end up needing.

Here are my girl hats


And here are my boy hats


This one could be for either a boy or a girl, but it's pretty colourful so I see it more of a girly hat

No comments:

Post a Comment