Friday 13 April 2012

...long time no blog!

Oy, it has been a while! So much has happened in the last 2 months (oh dear, 2 months and I'm just getting around to blogging...). Liam has outgrown all of his hats I've made him. I started an owl hat for him but surprise, surprise I never finished it! I did however, manage to make him an adorable bear hat. It reminded me of a cute little grizzly bear hat. Also, the 2 blankets I started for "baby#2" are only about half finished....

Well, I said I would post pictures so here we go...

This is Liam about a week old wearing his grizzly bear hat :)


Tummy time!

I have also started making baby "moby" style wraps but I haven't been able to take a decent picture where Liam and I look somewhat normal at the same time, so that might not be posted anytime soon. Also, I have been busy crafting and baking but silly me forgot to take pictures!!! I was able to make a cute purple and pink tutu for Shepherd's girlfriend's 2nd birthday as well as a frilly apron for her :). And last weekend I was able to whip up some homemade lemon cupcakes with strawberry frosting!! YUM!

Alright, both kids are asleep and if I want to be able to make it through my 2am date with Liam I best be off to bed. Thanks for putting up with my gibberish!

No comments:

Post a Comment